Peoplelink Elkhart in
Established in 1902 and family owned for four generations, Elkhart Brass is the industry leader in manufacturing firefighting and fire protection equipment. The Company’s main product offerings include monitors, hand-line nozzles, industrial systems, oil & gas - facility fire protection systems, water cannons, valves, building connections, and industrial remote control monitors (ERCM), ground monitors/portable monitors. It is located in Elkhart, Indiana.
Headquartered in Belton, MO, Safe Fleet owns a portfolio of brands that provides safety-oriented components and integrated solutions for fleet vehicle manufacturers and operators around the world.
- The Company had experienced a high degree of variability in its cash flows.
- The Company desired to secure the management team through the transaction, and provide a good home for the business.
- The Company was over 110 years old with gaps in books and records.
- Despite many operational improvements, the Company had high inventory levels and manufacturing costs.
- Legacy’s senior management team:
- Negotiated and secured employment retention/bonus agreements with management.
- Legacy ran a quiet process.
- Working with company’s counsel Legacy negotiated favorable terms and conditions to the sale.
- Legacy coordinated the various due diligence processes in order to minimize business disruption and increase the probability of a successful close.