Staffing Solutions Charlotte NC
The Charlotte Branch is headed by S3 Vice President Mark Skidmore. Mark is a member of the S3 management team and is responsible for providing strategic planning, business development, and direction for the Charlotte branch. He also sets the overall direction for S3’s business in the Carolinas. Additionally, Mark provides direction to the other S3 branch managers and has responsibility for overseeing the Phoenix location.
The Charlotte branch is committed to serving the community in which its customers and consultants live, serve and conduct business. Recently Charlotte held a golf outing to raise money for the local school system. Over the past couple of years it has raised money to provide supplies back to the public schools and in 2011 raised $25, 000 to help save middle school sports. The event received much local attention both through media and sports community and clearly was a huge success.
Here are some key facts about Charlotte:
- The 16-county Charlotte USA region is home to eight Fortune 500 companies and 950 international companies. Top industries in Charlotte USA include energy, banking and finance, aerospace and defense, life sciences, and film production.
- The 2.7 million population Charlotte region is a hub of NASCAR and motorsports business, Charlotte Douglas International Airport and more than two dozen colleges and universities, major health-care systems and world-class arts, cultural and recreation attractions that give it a highly regarded quality of life.
- Charlotte USA’s culture of innovation can be felt within its communities. The dynamic region is home to growing entrepreneurial ventures as well as major corporate headquarters, including eight Fortune 500 companies.
- Its diverse, $117 billion economy is built on industry sectors that include aerospace, banking and financial services, energy technology, life sciences, motor sports, and film and television production. More than 950 foreign-owned companies have taken advantage of the region’s strong infrastructure and host of resources to put operations in the region.
- The Charlotte region is headquarters for companies with global reputations, including Bank of America, Duke Energy and Lowe’s Cos. For example, Chiquita Brands International, a food company known around the world, moved its headquarters from Ohio to Charlotte in 2011. United Technologies Corp. is also expanding its presence in Charlotte.
- Charlotte is the second largest financial center in the U.S.