United Staffing Solutions
The Only Staffing Partner You Need!
USS MEDICAL realizes the challenge of hiring and retaining top nursing talent. We are dedicated to staffing qualified nurses to fill a variety of facility shifts, including per diem, temp-to-perm, and contract assignments.
Ensures their personnel meet required state licensure standards. In addition, all licensure is verified to ensure validity. Our nurses have current health statements, Including TB testing, and all have current CPR certification. Our comprehensive screening process also includes employment verification, criminal background, and drug screening. We follow the guidelines recommended by OSHA and Joint Commission and provide regular in-service programs such as infection control, fire and safety.
We also offer continuing education programs for our nurses so that they can stay ahead of the curve with the latest information and continue to grow their careers.
Advantages to choosing USS MEDICAL for Nurse Staffing:
- Thorough Screening Process – USS MEDICAL has developed a detailed pre-employment screening process, which includes competency tests and skills checklists as well as a thorough background check. This stringent process helps us select only the top nurses for placement.
- Around-the-Clock Accessibility – Our Staffing Consultants are on-call 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to provide the most timely and efficient service possible.
- Dependability – One of USS MEDICAL strengths is dependability. We are able to recruit and maintain an abundance of healthcare staff, enabling us to fill a large volume of staffing requests in a time efficient manner.
- Cost Effective Strategies – The medical facilities that we staff save thousands of dollars every year by eliminating recruitment fees from their budgets. These fees include placing advertisements and valuable time spent reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates.
- Tradition – USS MEDICAL name is well-known throughout the healthcare industry and is synonymous with quality service.
- Motivated Employees – The USS MEDICAL includes motivated employees performing quality work. We offer competitive salaries, insurance coverage, completion bonuses, and the opportunity to work at top medical facilities.
Partial listing of positions filled by USS MEDICAL: Nursing division
- Medical Assistants
- Phlebotomists PAs, NPs & APNs
- RNs, LPNs & CNAs, HHA’s and Companions.
- Case Managers
- Utilization Review
- Discharge Planners
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Risk Management
- Workers Compensation
- Physician Assistant’s, Nurse Practitioner
- Field Reviewers
- DRG Reviewers
- Disability Managers
- ICU / CCU
- Labor & Delivery
- Emergency Room
- Home Care
- Ambulatory Care