Your Staffing Solutions
Staffing Alternatives offers one of the most complete temporary employee benefits programs in the industry. Once on assignment, you'll have access to a comprehensive group medical coverage plan, 401(k), direct deposit, service bonuses (based on accrued hours and assignment), select paid holidays (based on accrued hours and assignment), skills training and other free career counseling services.
Choose to receive your pay from Staffing Alternatives by Direct Deposit, Global Cash Paycard or paper check. If you choose Direct Deposit, complete the Direct Deposit Authorization form provided to you by your Staffing Alternatives’ Representative. By using this option, your pay will be deposited into the bank account of your choice.
Benefits of direct deposit
- More convenience and security than a paper check.
- Your funds will be available for your immediate use upon receipt by your bank.
- The option to have your funds deposited into a checking or savings account.
- Free checking or reduced account fees at some banks or financial institutions.
It is your responsibility to contact your bank to verify funds were deposited to your account prior to using the funds. Staffing Alternatives will not be responsible for overdrafts on your account.
Benefits of the Global Cash Paycard
- Flexibility – The Global Cash Paycard gives you greater access to your cash and more purchasing power – online or in person.
- Convenience – Payroll funds are automatically deposited onto your card every payday, so no need to pick up your checks in our office or wait to receive them in the mail.
Pay stub options
Staffing Alternatives preferred method for providing you with your weekly paystub is electronic. If you enroll in our Direct Deposit or choose the Global Cash Paycard you will automatically be enrolled in the electronic pay stub program. View your pay advice on-line or print a copy by logging on to the Global Cash Card website at Global Cash Card or you may receive this information by calling 866-395-9200 (toll-free).
When you are paid
Payday is Friday following the week that you worked unless otherwise notified in writing. Direct Deposit funds will be available on Friday.