Nursing Australia Staffing Solutions
Established in 1986, Nursing Australia - Australia's Leading Nursing Agency is a national leader in providing staffing solutions to the healthcare industry across Australia, and is renowned for its nursing recruitment, levels of integrity and superior customer service.
We are a leading supplier of staffing solutions to healthcare facilities across Australia. If you're ready to work for a company that values your skill, experience and compassion, we have a number of outstanding opportunities for you!
Not only will you work within a reputable Nursing company, but we provide the opportunity for you to enhance your skills and knowledge, whilst ensuring you work within a safe and cooperative environment.
We offer work at highly regarded health care facilities located throughout South Australia and all shifts are tailored to meet your needs. Choose when and where you want to work and we’ll do the rest!
Nursing Australia is a leading supplier of staffing solutions to healthcare facilities across Australia. We are currently seeking experienced Kitchen Hands for casual work at our client in Adelaide's Eastern Suburbs.
- Access to education
- Ability to book own shifts online
- Flexible shifts and days of work to choose from
- Experience within a healthcare environment particularly with Disability Services would be viewed favourably
- Minimum 12 Months Paid Experience (Essential)
- Current DCSI Disability Clearance or Willingness to obtain one
- Current Police Check
- Available for early morning
- Free Professional Indemnity
- Free uniforms
- Work within a fantastic and collaborative culture
- Grab some additional shifts or work full time – the choice is yours!
- Flexible work - Choose your own shift online and manage your availability
- Access to free online education modules
- Work with some of the best health care facilities within Australia
- Weekly pay with fantastic pay rates!
Expand your career and develop your experience with Nursing Australia.