VSSI Staffing Services
This Policy describes the types of information that vssillc.com (“VSSI”, “VSSI L.L.C”, “VSSI Staffing”, “VSSI Staffing Services”, “we”, “us” or “our”) gathers from you and the other people who visit the Site (the “Users”), how we may use that information and how you can contact us regarding this Policy and your personal information.
Please read this entire Policy carefully before using this Site or providing us with any information. When you access or use this Site, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your information in accordance with this Policy. By providing personal information to the Site, all Users fully understand and consent to the collection, use and processing of such information by VSSI or third parties as set forth herein. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use the Site.
If you have any questions about this Policy please contact us via e-mail at vssillc.com.
Users are welcome to browse our Site; however, in order to participate in some of our services, Users may be required to complete brief registration forms. These forms may or may not ask for personally identifiable information. When personally identifiable information is collected, it is subject to the terms of this Policy. Information entered by Users may be transmitted to third parties.
Personally Identifiable Information
VSSI collects personally identifiable information from our Users at several different points on our Site, including, without limitation, when Users provide it to us by (i) contacting us through e-mail, (ii) registering for use of the Site or (iii) submitting information through any forms, interactive features or services available on the Site.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information or any other information which might reasonably be used to identify you individually. When other information is directly associated with personally identifiable information, this other information becomes personally identifiable information for purposes of this Policy. We collect this personally identifiable information when you, at any point, manually enter it into any online form available on the Site or voluntarily submit it to us in another manner. We may also store your personally identifiable information in our systems for use in other ways as described in this Policy.
In order for you to take full advantage of the Site you may be asked to voluntarily provide your personally identifiable information to us. You may choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information by simply not entering it on the Site or not otherwise providing it to us. While you still will have access to the Site even if you do not provide us with your personally identifiable information, you should understand that you will not be able to use certain of the services or features available through the Site that require you to enter your personally identifiable information in order to function.
Collection of Personal Data
VSSI collects personal information to operate effectively and to comply with government regulations (e.g., employment, tax, insurance). VSSI collects and maintains Personal information from its current and former employees, from individuals it may potentially employ or place for permanent or temporary employment with VSSI customers, from current and former contingent workers (including temps and other non-employees) of VSSI and at times, it may collect or be exposed to personal information from its customers.
The information VSSI collects will be used only as described in this Privacy Statement and/or in the way we specify at the time of collection. We will not subsequently change the way your personal data is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal data include, but are not limited to:
- Provide the ability to contact you;
- Compliance with human resource requirements;
- Compliance with government regulations,
- Provide payroll and human resources functions, including employee benefits programs;
- To support recruitment inquiries;
- To facilitate the job search process and to help us find you a suitable job match;
- To meet contractual obligations;
- To gauge the number of users and usage of the site;
- To store information about your preferences;
- Recognize you when you return;
- To provide information on goods and services requested or which may interest you, where you consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Marketing, advertising and promotions, notification of events, surveys, workshops and training sessions run by VSSI Staffing Services.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
Personal data about you may be included in the following:
- Our interview notes;
- Information obtained through reference and background checks;
- Educational or professional accreditation records;
- Information necessary to provide payroll services, including banking details, tax deductions and vacation allowances;
- Information about you and your beneficiaries, as required, to enroll in any benefits packages;
- Reference letters; and
- Test results